Join Our Seventh Maui Healing Retreat
Letting the Authentic Self Shine Through
March 17th-24th, 2024
Everett Considine, Sam Garcia, and Heather Gatto invite you to Hale Akua Garden Farm and Eco-Retreat Center for the seventh Maui Healing Retreat! Enjoy seven days of healing sessions and spiritual development activities in the paradise of Maui, Hawai’i.
This Retreat Features:
- Seven Days of Organic Fresh Local Meals
- Internal Family Systems Work
- Exploration and Connection with the Seven Core Emotions
- Soul Retrieval Work
- Guided Healing Rituals
- Transformation Movement Processes
- Group Processes and One-on-One Work with Facilitators
- Time and Space for Art and Journaling
- Fuller Connections with Others in the Community
- Group Trips to Maui Power Places
Spots are limited! Get your deposit in and then select your accommodations to reserve your space.
Contact Sam Garcia by text or phone call at (206) 697-1357
Having technical issues?
Contact Tessa by TEXT at (801) 655-3391RESERVE MY SPOT NOW
* Susan Peirce Thompson will not be attending this retreat. The retreat is hosted by MMFS, Inc. (Everett’s and Sam’s company) and is not affiliated with Bright Line Eating Solutions, LLC. MMFS, Inc. is solely responsible for the content, schedule, and meals of the retreat.
All of this is in the service of cultivating our relationship with the Authentic Self to foster more joy, intimacy, authentic connection, and love in our lives. Check out this video of the island of Maui, and continue reading for more details below!
Total Cost for Retreat, Food, and Lodging
Cost for Retreat Sessions: $2497
Cost for Meals: $700 ($100/day)
Cost for 7 nights of Lodging at Hale Akua from $693 – $4054 (all shared housing)
Total Cost $3690 to $7251 (depending on room choice/availability)
The retreat and food payments do not include the cost of lodging. You book and pay for your lodging directly with Hale AkuaRESERVE MY SPOT NOW
Make sure your travel insurance covers trip cancellation or interruption due to COVID 19. This will ensure that you don’t lose money if you have last-minute changes. Please check with your airline for travel guidelines. This is the link to find out what you need to travel to Maui. https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel/getting-to-hawaii/
Relax into the care of Sam, Everett, and Heather, as they lead you through one-on-one work as well as group activities. This retreat will strengthen and add to the healing approaches you are learning with Bright Line Eating. You will reconnect to your Authentic Self during this retreat. All human beings have been wounded in many ways. Is it any wonder that we’ve each developed protective layers between us and the outside world?
We live behind a sophisticated protective system made of masks and shields. Instead of keeping us truly safe, this system actually cuts us off from joy, intimacy, authentic connection, and love.
In this healing circle, we will use ritual, Internal Family Systems(IFS), body movement, and embodied healing techniques to address and heal these wounds. This allows our protective system to relax and allow the deep connection with life that we all crave.
Feast on delicious, meals created from organic foods grown on-site and locally sourced and prepared by our very own chef, Chef Devin.
At this Retreat we provide food that follows the 4 Bright Lines (or guidelines) of the Bright Line Eating lifestyle:
- No Sugar
- No Flour
- 3 Meals a day (no snacks)
- Weighed & Measured Food
You will tell our Chef what types of foods you eat and he will make sure you have those options. You do not have to follow this lifestyle to participate, but all food present will comply with the above way of eating. Even if you don't do Bright Line Eating, you will love the meals and will probably lose a few pounds during the week!
The mission of Hale Akua is to provide a beautiful environment for healing, rejuvenation, personal growth and inner peace, which is why we continue to choose this location for our Healing Retreats.
It is first come first serve on rooms so the sooner you sign up the nicer the accommodations will be.
Find the phone number below to book and pay for your lodging directly with Hale Akua or Maui Eco-Retreat.
Lodging is non-refundable
Spa services included at an additional cost.
Hale Akua Garden Farm & Eco-Retreat Center is a magical and idyllic place created and designed to provide a natural and supportive environment to relax, renew, and restore well-being.
All rooms are shared occupancy with other retreat members.
Click here to reserve and pay for your room. (Click on PRICING FOR RETREAT ACCOMMODATIONS to see images of rooms.)
Lodging is paid directly to Hale Akua (first come, first serve).
For Questions about rooms call Hale Akua at (808) 572-9300.
Teachers and Facilitators
Everett Considine’s life has been dedicated to personal growth – both for himself and others. Everett has a diverse background that spans technology, business, spirituality, and psychology. In over 30 years of dedicated meditation and mindfulness practice, he found that Internal Family Systems (IFS) was the missing piece of the puzzle. IFS provides a nuanced language to address the deeper emotional issues that can be easily “bypassed” in many forms of personal growth. In the 12 years, he has been working with IFS, Everett has seen amazing results both in his own life and the lives of his students and clients. He has been teaching classes on meditation and mindfulness for over 30 years and he has been teaching classes in IFS for the last 10 years with a private one-on-one practice as well. He has trained and coached thousands of Bright Lifers and helped them settle peacefully into the program.
Additional areas of expertise:
- Bestselling co-author of "Rezoom: The Powerful Reframe to End the Crash-and-Burn Cycle of Food Addiction"
- Certified Cross-Cultural Shamanic Practitioner (3-year program)
- Level 3 Certified Internal Family Systems practitioner with over a decade of experience
- Developer and teacher of "The Parts Perspective on Peaceful Eating."
At the core, Everett is a heart-centered systems thinker who can break down and understand complex systems and then explain them to others with ease.
Sam Garcia Jr. is a Certified Trauma Recovery Coach, Spiritual Mentor, with over 25 years of experience as a nationally licensed Massage Therapist, 15 of those years as a Shamanic Practitioner in his one to one healing work. He works with groups as a Spiritual Teacher in healing workshops and is a Soul Dance facilitator. Sam has taught men’s circles on sexuality and intimacy both by himself and with Everett for 7 years.
He has studied IFS (Internal Family Systems) with Everett Considine, Jay Early, and Dina Rose Love. He recently graduated from Parish Coaching- International Association of Trauma Recovery Coaching. He is super excited to add trauma recovering coaching to what he does. Sam has a dedicated daily practice of prayer and meditation and enjoys helping others develop their own. Sam has done extensive work on his own complex trauma and continues to do his personal work with the support of his teachers, mentors, therapists and trauma coach. He is passionate about supporting people in their deep emotional and spiritual work. He helps people work towards the life they really want: with self-love, honor, respect, joy, integrity, and with great focus on living from their authentic selves. Sam is eager and excited to work with you in this retreat!
Additional areas of expertise:
- Parish Coaching – International Association of Trauma Recovery Coaching-Certified Trauma Recovery Coach (7 months)
- Reiki Level I, II, and III Certification (24 years)
- Educating Hands School of Massage (1 year)
- Spiritual Mentor (15 years)
- Licensed Massage Practitioner (26 years)
- Soul Dance Facilitator ( 7 years)
- Char Sundust -Certified Cross-Cultural Shamanic Practitioner (16 years): Soul Retrievals, Heart-Walk Readings, Ceremonialist,(house, business, land blessings), breaking negative ancestral patterns.
- Christine Havens – 5Rhythms Movement Meditation – (9 years)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) (11 years)
Heather Cole Gatto (Sukrutha) Through teaching classes, workshops, and retreats integrating shamanism, yoga, and art since 2002, Heather has grown into the person she always longed to be. During this time she has also been serving clients with a private one-on-one practice as a healer and mentor. In the last year, the tools of Internal Family Systems (IFS) have greatly enhanced her sessions. Her work was deepened even more when she became a mother to her daughter Satya. Over the last 23 years, her daily meditation practice has cultivated a depth of prayer that is the foundation of all her offerings.
Heather utilizes her ability to see, hear, and feel spirit in order to help others receive the guidance, healing, direction, love, and clarity that they seek. It is her sacred intention to offer herself as a holy hollow vessel, one that brings about help and healing for the highest good and for the greatest joy and upliftment of all.
Her nature is devotional and her calling is to serve with love.
Additional areas of expertise:
- Professional artist (22 years)
- Yoga instructor (17 years)
- Certified cross-cultural shamanic practitioner, utilizing tools, such as psychic consultation, soul retrieval and house blessing (15 years)
- Teaching and guidance from:
- Mata Amritanandamayi Devi (Amma) (16 years)
- Everett Considine and the Center For Self Leadership; IFS (2 years)
- Char Sundust, Shamanic Practitioner (16 years)
- West Virginia University, BA degree (4 years)
- Worldwide travel (12 years)
- Brook and Lee Atwell Yoga teacher apprenticeship (2 years)
- Chuck Iffland sculpting apprenticeship (3 years)